Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 20
Jun 10, 2023 at 11pm UK
Estadio Ciudad de Vicente López
More game data and we say below the videos
We say: Platense 1-1 Tigre
Platense will be confident of earning a fourth-straight home victory but face a tough assignment against a Tigre side who will be buoyed by their midweek success in the Sudamericana.
Tigre have not won in the Argentine Primera Liga since April but should be good enough to get a point on the road on Saturday evening.
Advert - more content below:
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Tigre win with a probability of 35.96%. A win for Platense has a probability of 34.15% and a draw has a probability of 29.9%.
The most likely scoreline for a Tigre win is 0-1 with a probability of 13.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (7.23%) and 0-2 (6.98%). The likeliest Platense win is 1-0 (12.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (13.49%).